BACK TOGETHER AGAIN
9:00 AM & 11:00 AM
RESERVE YOUR SPOT!
- Our volunteers (ushers, greeters, etc.) will be wearing gloves and masks as they assist you and ensure safety precautions are followed.
- Remain in your vehicles while we sanitize the campus until doors open before each service.
- Follow directional signage for one-way entry and exit of the facilities.
- Doors will be held open by volunteers with masks and gloves to minimize participants touching surfaces.
- We will not be passing the offering plate or bulletins. Giving Boxes have been placed on the lobby wall on both your way in and your way out.
- Other resources such as sermon notes and VIP Connection Cards are available digitally.
- Children and Student Ministries will not be available during Phase One.
- Surfaces and seats will be sanitized and cleaned before and after all services.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available.
- Seating will be available on every other row with two empty seats on either side of family units.
- Reservations at Life Church Worship Center and Student Center (overflow seating) will confirm the number of people in your family unit. You will be ushered to available seats once you arrive on-site.
- Utilize our reservation system to attend an in-person service; by doing so, you are agreeing to adhere to all personal responsibilities.
- Bring and wear your own mask. Wearing masks is encouraged but not required for everyone five and older.
- Sanitize your hands at our sanitation stations, and wash hands with soap regularly for 20 seconds.
- Keep physical distance from other attendees (6 feet); do not gather in groups before or after service; please wave and say hello from a distance.
- Do not attend if you have any symptoms of any illness within the past 14 days.
SHOULD EVERYONE COME BACK?
While we'd love to see every one of you, we know there are some limitations that may prevent you from attending. Please review the following limitations. If you find yourself in one of the categories, please continue worshiping online and do not come in person.
Whether or not you are able to return to in-person gatherings at this time, the most important thing is that we stay spiritually and relationally connected as a church family - in person or online!
- You are over the age of 65.
- You are at risk or have a compromised immune system.
- You are sick or have been around anyone that has been sick.
- You are pregnant.
- You are more comfortable worshipping at home.
WHY SHOULD CHURCHES OPEN?
STAY-AT-HOME HAS BEEN HARD
People are increasingly struggling with:
- substance abuse
- domestic violence
- child abuse
PEOPLE NEED HOPE
The local church is a positive source of encouragement for many, especially in uncertain times.
HOW WOULD IT WORK?
All guidelines will be strictly followed
from governmental and medical authorities.
- reserve your seats ahead of time
- one way entry and exit of facilities
- masks are recommended
- stay home if you have had symptoms of any kind within the last 14 days
- keep 6 ft of separation between you & others
- seating every other row
- two empty seats on both side of each family unit or who you came to church with
- normal close-contact activities canceled
Safety & Cleaning
- volunteers will open doors to minimize touch surfaces
- hand sanitation stations available
- giving boxing installed on wall
- surface and seats are cleaned before and after all services
life church Pandemic return plan
BACK TOGETHER ON CAMPUS
- Masks are optional
- Maintain social distancing of 6 feet
- Sanitation stations available
- Use bathroom foot pulls
- No handshakes or hugs
- Stay home if you are at risk
- Stay home if you are sick or have been around someone who is ill
- 30% seating capacity
- Family Worship Services
- Reservation required for each service you attend
- Specialty coffee suspended
- No children's ministry
- No student ministry
- Prepackaged Communion
- Giving Boxes installed in lobby
- Summer Electives are online
- Midweek Night of Worships will be in-person and live-streamed
- House groups for church watch parties permitted with social distancing protocols
- On campus outdoor groups permitted with social distancing protocols
- Close contact activities canceled
- Mission trips canceled
- Intensified cleaning of touch surfaces
BACK TOGETHER IN GROUPS
Phase Two - Date TBD
Phase Three - Date TBD